The Geosynthetic Materials Association (GMA) provides engineering support, business development opportunities, educational programming, government relations expertise and industry recognition. GMA influences specifications and lobbies on behalf of member companies. GMA targets key U.S. states to expand the geosynthetics market.
Join GMA today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Expand your market by lobbying and educating federal and state officials
- Email GMATechline@textiles.org, a free resource for technical answers
- Access industry resources, educational materials and a member directory
- Understand your market more with in-depth research and surveying
- Complimentary magazine subscriptions Geosynthetics and Specialty Fabrics Review magazine
- Be an editorial source for ATA’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Download “Proud Member of Geosynthetic Materials Association” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all ATA publications and free product listing in Geosynthetics Specifier’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual Advanced Textiles Expo
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other ATA divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how ATA membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
*Some restrictions apply; call for details.
The mission of the Geosynthetic Materials Association shall be to represent geosynthetic material producers in North America, and to focus on marketing growth and to be proactive rather than reactive in seeking solutions to benefit the geosynthetics industry. The activities of GMA are centered on education, business development, government/industry relations and technical support.
- Market and/or promote geosynthetics in order to develop an increased market for these materials.
- Create and distribute educational materials and programs through a website and other means.
- Participate in government and government-funded programs and services that promote the use of geosynthetics.
- Support the development of technical standards, generic specifications, application manuals and position statements to ensure successful use of geosynthetic products and to promote a greater understanding of geosynthetics and related materials of the user community by participating in education and public awareness programs and conferences.
- Communicate and cooperate with other industries, trade associations, societies and government agencies related to the geosynthetics industry to promote the knowledge and usage of geosynthetics and to elevate the status and reinforce the position of the geosynthetics industry with increased communication and cooperation between Association members and civil engineers, contractors, specifiers, government officials and academics.
- Encourage membership growth and participation in order to achieve the goals and objectives of GMA.